XDV is a free live video surveillance application tool that allows you to view high quality live video streams from cameras.
With XDV, you can live preview videos, snapshots, pictures, and more.
The XDV app also lets you preview your footage live from anywhere. You can also take pictures from the live recording. However, the XDV app for PC was developed for Android and IOS devices. However, there is a workaround that you can use to download the app and install it on your PC.
We think, that XDV has great technology built in and works pretty well. Today you can download this software for Android and iOS. Check the links below:
Download and emulate XDV for PC and Mac
If you want to download and use XDV on your computer or laptop You have to use BlueStacks App Player A free software that will allow you to run any mobile app on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- OPEN Bluestacks and sign in to your Google Account.
- Allow permissions.
- Search for the XDV app using the Google Play Store or Appstore search button.
- Click Install and the download will start automatically.
frequently asked Questions
1. Can this app support a 4k Ultra HD action camera app for PC?
Yes, the XDV app for PC can work out a 4k Ultra HD camera on your PC.
2. How do I install an Android app on my PC?
It’s simple, but you can’t download directly to your device. You need to use an Android emulator like Bluestacks, MEmu player, etc.
3. Can I download the XDV app on my PC?
Yes you can; Follow the instructions above to download the app on your PC.
Also read: Viewtron app for PC