Voot is a free entertaining application that allows you to see the best shows of reality, comedy and drama.
Voot app offers TV shows, films, cartoons as well as the most popular children’s films such as Ben 10, Kung Fu Panda, Peppa Pig and many more.
We checked the Voot app and it was very entertaining. It was the best entertainment app of 2016 on the Google Play Store. what are you waiting for?
Here’s how to download and play Voot online on your PC or Mac
The installation of the Voot app on your PC can be done in two main steps. First you need to install the Bluestacks emulator and then download the Voot app through it. Let’s begin:
1. Go to Bluestacks and download the correct version for your PC. After the installer is downloaded, start the final configuration after accepting the terms and conditions.
2. Launch the Bluestacks app and sign in with your Google account. Navigate to the Play Store.
3. Search for the app “Voot” in the search bar provided and select the Voot app.
4. Click the Install button and wait for the download to complete.
5. Open the app by clicking the Open button. You can log into your account or create a new account, buy a subscription and then watch your favorite shows.
I used the Bluestacks emulator here because it is quite easy to use. If your PC is having problems with Bluestacks, there are some Bluestacks alternatives you can choose like NOX Player, Memu Play, etc.
PC requirements for installing the Voot app
Here is the list of requirements you need to have on your PC in order to successfully install the Voot app on your Windows PC:
- Your PC must have more than 1 GB of RAM for the installation. Almost every PC has this.
- An active internet connection with a speed of at least 100 MBPS
- Your hard drive should have more than 5 GB of blank space for seamless streaming.
- The minimum processor speed required is 1.5 GHz. More is appreciated.
Similar app: Viewster app for PC