Voloco is a speech processing app that combines vocoding, harmony and auto-tuning in real time. Pick a song from your music collection to sing or rap, and the Voloco app will guess the key and pitch the voice of whoever is singing the song.
It has a free library of beats to sing or rap over. You can also create videos while singing and share them on your social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. This app is offered by Resonant Cavity, an Android developer, and is only 7.7MB in size.
The BlueStacks app player, on the other hand, enables Android apps and games to be run on PCs with the Windows operating system or Apple’s MacOS. This can be achieved by virtualizing an Android operating system.
There are minimum requirements for the BlueStacks App Player for Windows and MacOS. Voloco for Windows requires Windows XP or higher, 2 GB of RAM or higher, and at least 4 GB of hard disk space. Voloco for Mac requires macOS Sierra or higher, 4 GB of RAM and at least 4 GB of hard drive space.
If you want to download and install Voloco for PC, you need to follow the steps below.
INSTALL VOLOCO PC WITH BLUESTACKS
1. First you need to download and install the BlueStacks app on your computer. You can download it from his website www.bluestacks.com. When the download is complete, click on the BlueStacks installer EXE file to then extract the files to be installed. Finally, click “Install Now” to start the installation. This takes about 5 minutes.
2. When the installation process is complete, start BlueStacks on your PC, click on the “My App” button in the emulator and search for “Voloco: Autotune + Harmony”.
3. The search results will later be displayed for the Voloco app. Install it.
4. You must sign in to your Google Account before you can download apps from Google Play to BlueStacks.
5. As soon as you have logged in, the installation process begins.
If you have problems with the BlueStacks app while loading, install the Microsoft NET Framework Software that corrects this problem.
The Voloco app is packed with a number of cool features. Some of them are:
- Recordings can be compressed in MP4 containers
- Provides smooth auto-tuning
- Renders a harmonizing effect with seven voices
- Users enjoy the classic autotune
frequently asked Questions
1. Are there any other apps like Voloco for PC?
Yes, there are other Android apps that belong to the same category as the Voloco app for PC. Such apps include. The reason, talented hack, new tone, autotune and many more apps that work just like the Voloco app. All of these apps are Android apps.
2. Can I learn how to record on Voloco?
Yes, you can learn how to record a song in the Voloco app from your phone. The app is pretty easy to use and you don’t need any third-party help to use it. The app has free and paid beats. You can pay for the beats you like and leave the ones you don’t.
3. Can I get an Autotune APK?
The Autotune app is another music app that allows you to make music on your phone. The Autotune APK is also available on the internet. If you are not sure where to download the APK, the safest place is on the official website.
4. Is Bluestacks a real emulator?
Among many Android emulators currently on the market, Bluestacsk is the most popular emulator. This shows that most of the people trust Bluestcacks as an Android emulator.
5. Does the Voloco guide show how I can use the app?
Most of the time, the Voloco app will guide you through the app’s features and usage in its manual.
Similar app: Musical for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac