VivaVideo: Free video editor for PC is a video editing program and program for Android that allows you to create entertaining videos with unprecedented ease. With a few taps of your finger, you can create a filter and music edited video and send it to your friends to share the moments you captured right from your mobile phone.
VivaVideo: Free video editor for Android & computers.
Get access to the Google Play Store the official Android App Store. Click “Install” and after signing in to your Google account, check that the application is compatible with the device registered in your account. Select the device and click Install to transfer a free application for Android. To run the VivaVideo app on your computer, you need to download and install the BlueStacks app player from Click here.
How to install VivaVideo using the BlueStacks software
1. First, install BlueStacks on your computer. You just search for BlueStacks on Google and install it from the Software website. The software is free to download, but it is filled with ads.
Second, set up the BlueStacks installation by following the on-screen steps. The software would ask for a google account, just enter your email address and that’s fixed. This information is required before you can download and install it from the Play Store.
3. Navigate to the home screen and click the My Apps tab. On the tab, find the Play Store icon and click on it. This would open the Google Play Store app, find the search bar, and type in Viva Video. A drop-down list of similar scanning apps will open. Click on the first option and install the application. The installation on the BlueStacks emulator is completed within minutes.
4. After installation, click the Viva Video icon on the My Apps tab to start editing.
Note: Viva Video connects to your PC’s webcam, which you can use to take photos or videos in the app.
Viva Video’s performance is maximized when used on a PC because you have a wider, more optimized screen for performing editing functions. The export and sharing functionality also allows you to send edited images to Social Meia and emails. Finally, it helps save the money that would be spent on an advanced editing app for the PC.
1. Does VivaVideo work on the PC?
This professional video editing app doesn’t have a PC version, but it can be used on your PC. To do this, you need to download an Android emulator to your PC and use it to download the app and use it on your PC. Using an Android emulator to download the app on your PC is the best way to use Vivavideo for PC.
2. How do you use VIVA Video on the PC?
- Download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks on your PC.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
3. Is Viva Video available for Windows 10?
Vivavideo is currently not available for Windows 10. However, you can download the app to your PC using an Android emulator.
4. How can I download videos from the Viva Video App?
While editing, you need to click Save and then click Save to Clipboard. Then choose which format you want to save and the file will be saved in your gallery.
Related: VLLO for PC – Download for FREE!