Do you love the thought of graphic quotes and beautiful letters? Then Typorama is the app for you. Typorama lets you create any typographic design you like.
In this article, we’re going to go into the details of this great app. We’ll look at the features, benefits, and options for your PC.
What is Typorama?
As mentioned above, this is a fantastic app that allows you to change ordinary texts into stunning typographic designs. Currently you can only find this app on the iPad or iPhone. However, we have included a few steps later in this article to show you how to download the app on your PC.
You do not need exemplary designer skills to use this app. It can be used by anyone provided you follow every instruction set out for you. Typorama will save you a lot of hard work. All you have to do is choose a background, either choosing the default background or searching for a different one using a keyword. From there you can now enter your choice of words and voila! You have your typography.
The text designs are not templates, but are generated randomly when you select different styles. To create such beautiful fonts and designs with stunning backgrounds would take a lot of hard work using Photoshop or a similar image editing program.
How can you use Typorama effectively?
You can use this app in so many ways. Below are a few ways you can use Typorama to your advantage.
- You can create stunning typographic word layouts.
- If you love to post on social media, this app will help you make unique and beautiful posts on your favorite social media websites.
- You can also use this app to create beautiful and unique banners, flyers or posts for your company.
- You can also add color to your family photos by adding beautiful text.
- If you are a blogger there are some nice headers you can use for your blog.
Typorama amazing properties
This app has excellent and amazing features that you can use to create beautiful and amazing texts. Below you will find the elements that Typorama contains that you are welcome to use.
- Hundreds of images from Pixabay and Unsplash are available.
- Over 50 randomly generated text styles.
- The app also includes over a hundred typefaces and fonts from top designers around the world.
- You can also find various badges, ribbons, artistic ornaments, and curved text that will enhance the look of your designs.
- As an editor, you also have the option of gradually deleting some parts of your drafts. This is especially useful if you want to place your designs behind other elements in your photos.
- Lots of different pre-loaded offerings that you can use.
- There are so many colors that you can mix and match your designs with.
- You can also correctly resize your photos by following the advanced cropping options in the app.
- After you’ve created your designs, you can easily share them on your favorite social media websites.
- You can design your logos and watermarks.
Download Typorama for PC (Windows and Mac)
As mentioned earlier in this article, the app is currently only available to iPhone and Ipad users. However, if you want to use it on your PC, an Android emulator can be used to download the app on your PC and use it efficiently.
What is an Android Emulator?
In simple terms, an Android emulator is a virtual Android device that allows you to run Android apps on your PC. If you find that an app like the Typorama app is not available for PC download, you can use the app with an emulator on your PC.
Download Typorama for PC
As mentioned earlier, you will need an emulator to download Typorama. Our preferred emulator for this tutorial is the BlueStacks Android emulator.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
- Visit the officer BlueStacks emulator website and download the emulator for free. Downloading BlueStacks is very easy. All you have to do is click the download button on the Bluestacks website and it will be automatically downloaded to your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks on your computer, find the home screen and enter the search box. Enter Typorama and a link will appear automatically.
- Click the Typorama shortcut in BlueStacks and download it to your PC.
- Once downloaded, the app will be automatically installed on your PC and you can now run the app efficiently on your computer.
- There are other Android emulators on the market today, such as the Andy Android emulator, the Nox App Player emulator, and others.
Typorama is one of the best typography applications out there right now. It has tons of amazing features and that is why millions of its users have rated it five out of five. If you are into graphic copywriting, this is the app for you.
Interesting reading: How to run the Photomath app on the PC (installation instructions)