The Tenta browser is an Android browser that focuses solely on security and privacy. It also has a built-in VPN with unlimited data. It is equipped with a built-in secure DNS system that ensures that your internet service provider and snoopers cannot spy on your surfing. All of your browsing data is protected, including your IP address, web history, bookmarks and downloaded files. When surfing, this browser generates a unique OTP, which further increases its security.
This browser has AdBlocker which blocks intrusive ads and trackers. This results in a much faster and safer internet. You can also download, encrypt, and play videos using the built-in media player.
Also read: Install the Xiaming VPN app on Windows and Mac
Since this is an Android browser, you will need an emulator. like BlueStacksso you can run Android apps on your PC. These emulators can accomplish this by virtualizing an Android operating system. After installing the BlueStacks App Player on your computer, you can now download and install both Tenta Browser for Mac and Tenta Browser for Windows.
Below are the steps to install Tenta Browser for PC:
- As mentioned earlier, you need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC first. You can get it from their website.
- Launch the Bluestacks app and click the “My App” button.
- Look for Tenta’s private VPN browser.
- Once the search results appear, install them.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Google account before the installation process begins. How fast this installation process takes depends on your internet connection.
If you are having trouble loading the BlueStacks App Player, you can fix this problem by installing the Microsoft .NET Framework software on your computer.
You can also download the Tenta Private VPN Browser APK file Install it on your BlueStacks Android Emulator later.
Some of the most important functions of this browser are:
- Unlike other browsers that offer a less secure proxy, Tenta offers a real integrated VPN based on the OpenVPN protocol
- You can manually choose the location you want to connect to.
- Your browsing history will be deleted automatically
- No setup or registration is required
- For your security, Tenta does not save a copy of your password on any of its servers. It also protects your password with AES-256 encryption
- Your browsing experience is secured using the HTTPS protocol.
- It automatically detects available videos, which are then downloaded and stored in a media vault. At the same time, several downloads are paused, continued and automatically reconnected.
Similar application: Aloha VPN Browser – Download to PC