Are you new to programming? Then you must have come across SoloLearn. If not, you’re missing out on something big.
Perhaps you are thinking of starting with Python programming. As a beginner, you need an app that puts the topics in perfect order, teaches in clear language, asks you simple questions to boost your knowledge, and even better if it’s free. When you put all of this into context, just talk about SoloLearn.
But How do you use it on PC? since the app is only compatible with one mobile platform? We will find out in this article.
SoloLearn basics and features
On the Google Playstore, SoloLearn is at the top of the list in the Education category. If that’s not all, the app has a record 5 million installs and a whopping 4.8-star rating from previous users. So there is no doubt that the app is the best way to end your career as a programmer.
Is SoloLearn completely free? Yes and no. As a beginner, you have access to a free package. As you keep moving forward, the benefits of a free plan may be too important to you, which may not help you in the long run.
You need to use the paid subscription known as SoloLearn Pro. This package gives you access to more individual functions and ad-free benefits. You can set your own learning goals, know who is viewing your profile, and access actionable insights.
Download and install SoloLearn on a PC with Nox
This is by far the easiest way to install SoloLearn on your PC. Nox is similar to other Android emulators but is easy to use in this context.
- First of all, you need to have Nox installed on your PC first before signing into your Google account
- In the tab search, enter SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free
- After you get the search results, install the app you downloaded into the Nox emulator.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start learning.
Download and install SoloLearn on a PC with BlueStacks
It would be helpful if you used BlueStacks as your Android emulator. Download it to your computer. You can watch the video below to get the idea.
- Install BlueStacks on your PC, then click the My Apps button.
- Search for the APP; SoloLearn. Make sure you have been looking for the free option since you started.
- You will get a couple of results. Click: SoloLearn – Learn to Code for Free.
- Download the app from Google Play after signing into your Google account.
- Click the Install button which will be based on your internet speed.
Take that away
SoloLearn’s user interface helped make it suddenly more popular. Anyone can learn to code with it. Don’t miss your opportunity now. If you need any help. We’re always ready to help, shoot us a message.
Interesting reading: Best Productive Apps for People Who Work at Home