RITS Browser is a lightweight mobile browser that allows you to surf the Internet quickly and safely. To run this application on your PC, emulator must first be installed on your desktop.
This emulator allows you to run the Android application on your PC on either Mac or Windows.
RITS Browser for Mac
1. To install RITS on your Mac OS, you must have an Android emulator installed on your Mac PC. There are different Android emulators for Mac like Nox App Player, BlueStacks, KO Player, Android-Andy OS, Droid4X, WindRoy and GenyMotion. BlueStacks is mainly used because it has a more user-friendly interface.
2. Once you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, launch it and click the Search tab.
3. Type RITS Browser and press Enter.
4. When asked which site to download from the Play Store.
5. Enter the email address and password of your Google account.
6. After the app has downloaded, click it to launch and open it.
RITS Browser for Windows
To install this browser on your Windows PC, an Android emulator must be installed on your system. BlueStacks is the best Windows Android emulator that will allow you to run your favorite Android application on your Windows PC.
1. To install RITS on your PC, start BlueStacks and click the Search tab.
2. Type RITS Browser and press Enter.
3. When prompted to choose the Play Store download site.
4. After the app has downloaded, click it to launch and open it.
RITS Browser is the best Android app that offers higher browsing speed and download speed, and also secures Internet surfing. It’s easy to Download and install it on your PC All you need to do is follow the procedures above. The BlueStacks Android Emulator allows you to run any other Android app on your PC, either a Mac or a Windows desktop.
Also read: Aloha Browser App for PC and Mac