Quik is a brand new photo application developed by GoPro that allows you to easily add photos, videos, and text to make your memories much more interesting.
Quik app is the easiest way to offload your GoPro videos and photos. With it you can outsource footages and images and place them in an organized place. That way you can find pictures that you want to easily access. You can make changes ASAP and share the ones you think are awesome right on YouTube and Facebook.
The Techforpc team tested and created some video clips Quik – Free video editor and we liked it very much.
To download and install Quik – Free Video Editor on Your Computer or Laptop, You have to use an Android app player.
Get Quik for PC (Windows and Mac)
Here are the simple steps to download and install Quik for Windows:
1. Navigate to the Quik for Windows PC product page.
2. Click Download Now and the download should begin immediately.
3. When the download is complete, open the file, click the down icon to open the file, or find it in the download folder in your Windows Explorer.
4. Click Next to tell your computer that you need to run this file.
5. Find your way through the desktop installation process, confirm the location of the app and accept the terms of the license agreement.
6. Your Quik for PC app is already installed and you can only find its location on disk C. Navigate to the Go Pro desktop app in the “Program files” folder and run the program directly from there.
The following is a list of the procedures for downloading and installing Quik for Mac computers:
1. On the GoPro website, go to the Quik for Mac product page.
2. Click the “Download Now” pop-up button.
3. The download will begin immediately when you click “Download Now”.
4. Once the download is complete, the computer will open a Finder window with the installation package. If the Finder window doesn’t open automatically, click your downloaded file or locate it in the download folder. You need to right click and open or double click to extract downloaded content.
5. Open the Quik for Mac installer by double-clicking the files extracted from the download.
6. Go through the entire installation process, confirming that you accept the End User License Agreement, and then entering your password.
7. When the installation process is complete, the Quik for Mac installer will close. You can find the Quik for Mac application in the Applications folder on your Mac computer. From there you can effectively run the application.
The amazing advantages of the application include powerful time-lapse photo editing and viewing features. It has easy-to-use video trimming resources that make it easy to trim long videos and share your short clips with friends.
The Quik app is the best video editor for Android. Like most Android applications, the Quik app for PC is intended for Android users and iOS devices. The following are the most frequently asked questions users ask about the Quik app.
1. Can I use Quik on a laptop?
Although the app doesn’t have a laptop version, a simple workaround can be used to download the app on their PC. What is this workaround? The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store using an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
2. How do I download GoPro to the Quik desktop?
Follow the steps below to download the Quik app to your desktop.
- Download Bluestacks to your Mac or Windows desktop. However, the desktop should be on top of the 32-bit system.
- Run the emulator on the desktop.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Visit the Google Play Store and search for the Quik app for PC.
- Click Install to download the app and install it on your desktop.
3. Can you download the GoPro app on the computer?
You can only download the GoPro Quik app using an Android emulator on your desktop to get the app from the Google Play Store. Usually, you need to use an Android emulator to download Android applications to your desktop.
4. Is GoPro Quik free?
After downloading the app, you will be offered a free trial even without the GoPro camera on your phone. However, it is not completely free after completing the free trial. You have to pay for a monthly subscription which has more features in the app. The paid monthly subscription gives you more space than the storage offered in the free trial version.
Editing videos, especially if you are a newbie, can be a very difficult task. However, if you have an app like the Quik app for PC, editing your videos is pretty easy.
Also Read: PicsKit For PC – Free Download Guide 2020