Plumble – Mumble VOIP is free trial software that was developed from the Telephony sub-category that is part of the Communication category. It has over five hundred thousand downloads from the Play Store. The application was developed by Andrew Comminos for private and private use. The application allows users to use Mumble servers from Android devices or PCs using the BlueStacks software.
It has multiple features including: channel tree view, draggable overlay, bluetooth support, local user mute, recording amplifier, proximity sensor in voice call mode, private messaging, text to speech conversion, image embedding, opus support for 1.2.4 servers, server sharing and Image embedding.
Plumble is licensed under GNU GOL Version 3. The application is very effective for communication and data exchange activities. This tutorial provides a detailed procedure for installing and playing the application on your PC with BlueStacks.
How to Download and Install Plumble – Mumble VOIP for Windows PC
In order to play the application on your PC, two core procedures must be followed. These procedures include:
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official website. www.bluestacks.com. BlueStacks works fine on most versions of Windows. However, your PC must meet the minimum operating requirements for BlueStacks to be effective.
- As soon as the BlueStacks download is complete (the file size is approx. 300 MB), the installation can begin.
- Click on the downloaded file and click Next to set it up. Up to 40 different languages can be used with BlueStacks. You can easily change the language after installation.
- The downloaded BlueStacks are a stand-alone file, so nothing else is downloaded for them to run. When the installation process is complete, the highlighted “Sign in with Google” window will appear. If you don’t have a Google Account, create one.
- Once you have logged in and entered all the required details and BlueStacks is ready to go, you can move on to the next stage.
Running Plumble – Mumble VOIP from BlueStacks
- Download the free APK Plumble-Mumble VOIP and save it on your PC.
- After downloading the file, select the com.morlunk.mumbleclient.free.apk file. It has an .apk extension.
- After selecting the APK file, the BlueStacks application handler starts the installation progress.
- When the installation process is complete, a message will appear stating that the application has been successfully installed and is available when you search the BlueStacks menu.
- Once found, it means the application has been successfully installed and you can launch and play it.
Also read: GrooVe IP VoIP Calls for Windows and Mac