KX is a free and unique music player that allows users to easily manage and improve their music quality on their tablets or smartphones. This application allows you to view and play your favorite music with great sound quality. In addition, the app lets you organize songs into folders and sub-folders and mix them with a variety of sound effects.
The player has many good features including a five band equalizer, reverberation, media sound / volume control, 3D surround sound, stereo LED vu meter, and a lot more. It supports 3gp, mp3, mp4, m4a, aac and almost all available audio and video formats.
KX is mainly designed for iOS and Android devices. To use KX Music Player for Mac or PCyou will need to download and run the BlueStacks App Player.
KXmusic Music Player Features
The following are the features of the KX Music Player for PC:
• It has an equalizer with five bands. This way you can balance with five bands and make music or audio like that.
• With the text function, you can sing along to texts or watch films with subtitles. This is a new feature in this app and the best when it comes to listening to new music or music that you have never heard before.
• You can also customize your playlist with this KXmusic music player. You can assign your music to a specific playlist.
• The volume control is the best and most convenient. The volume slider allows you to adjust the volume of the music as best as possible.
• KX Music Player lets you browse artists, songs and videos and play them instantly on your phone or PC.
• If you want to play music while using the phone, the app has a notification feature that allows you to view the play / pause, album art, track and artist. All of this will allow you to use your phone in a different way and continue to listen to music and work on the music that is playing on your phone.
These are the functions of the KX music player.
Download and install KX Music Player on PC and Mac
First of all, you need the BlueStacks Android Emulator. To download and run the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC, you need Mac OS Sierra or higher or at least Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 operating system, 4 GB RAM, at least 4 GB hard disk space and the latest graphics driver card from the original manufacturer.
Step 1: Download the BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks for Windows
1. First Visit the BlueStacks website (https://www.bluestacks.com) and click the download link. This will download the latest version of BlueStacks (BlueStacks3).
3. Press the “Next” button according to the installation instructions provided until you click the “Install” button.
4. Then click “Install” to start the installation process. Please note that this process may take some time, depending on the speed of your PC.
5. For the application to work optimally on both PC and Mac, make sure that Application Storage and Application Communication Center are enabled.
BlueStacks for Mac
1. Visit the BlueStacks website (https://www.bluestacks.com) and download the latest BlueStacks app (BlueStacks3). Double-click the setup file (with a .dmg extension) to start the installation process.
2. Click on the BlueStacks icon according to the instructions of the installation program to continue the installation process. Click Install, then click Next to continue.
3. If you get an error message regarding security issues, open the Security Settings tab and allow the Security and Privacy settings to allow Mac OS to detect the Mac version of BlueStacks that you have downloaded.
Step 2: How to Install KX Music Player for Windows
1. Open BlueStacks Android Emulator via the desktop shortcut or the Windows start menu.
2. You need to set up a Google Account as this is the first time BlueStacks is being used.
3. After setting up a Google account, you will be redirected to the Google PlayStore. Here, search for KX Music Player by editing the search line at the top of the main PlayStore application.
4. Click on “Install”. The application will be successfully installed on your Windows PC.
Step 3: How to Install KX Music Player for Mac
1. Open the BlueStacks app from the Mac computer’s Start menu.
2. Set up a Google account to access the Google PlayStore.
3. Click the “My Apps” tab in the top left corner of the BlueStacks app just after the “App Center” tab.
4. A new window will appear. Click the Find Apps icon and enter KX Music Player. Click “Search Play,” then click “Install”.
5. KX Music Player will be installed successfully.
Now you have KX Music Player on your computer or laptop. To play music, open the application with the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC and enjoy all the wonderful functions that the player offers.
Similar software: Avee Music Player for Windows and Mac