KineMaster PC is a very sleek video tool for Android. The main features are ease of use and convenience even for users who are not used to edit video for a mobile device. The interface is also not left out and has another very positive point. Well organized, it distributes tool control well and still works in landscape mode.
The tutorial with KineMaster is very valid for those who are starting to create the first clip. But are the editing tools that deserve more notoriety. The themes are very nice and have good transition effects. At the end of the video, the user can enter the text, stamp, and media filter they want, as well as a soundtrack for the video.
Also read: VivaVideo Editor for PC – Download and Install
In tests carried out on a Samsung Galaxy S3, the application performed extremely well. When rendering (high, medium, and low quality), the app performed the action quickly. However, in order to export the result of the video created without watermark, it is necessary to take out a monthly subscription of R $ 10.82 or an annual subscription of R $ 86.65.
Unfortunately, the app doesn’t offer free video export without its brand. For less demanding users, KineMaster is an excellent application option for creating videos even when creating videos with watermarked water. The end result is very satisfactory.
• Typical but important options such as cut, paste, and paste images.
• High quality 3D transition effect.
• Options for colors, tones, and themes.
• High speed time a volume control.
• Share videos on Facebook, Youtube, Google+ or Dropbox, among others.
KineMaster for PC
You don’t have to be a veteran or engineer to have the KineMaster on your PC. Since there is no full version for the PC, the use of emulators for our desktops is mandatory. In this case, we first need an Android emulator that will allow us to use the app on our desktops.
1. Download and install BlueStacks This is a great Android emulator that is highly recommended by users.
2. Then run BlueStacks and create your Google account like a smartphone.
3. When you have submitted the required information, go to the store and search the app.
4. Download the KineMaster app and wait a few seconds for it to finish.
5. Open the app and enjoy the features that make your videos unique.
KineMaster for Mac
To get the KineMaster Mac version another version of BlueStacks must be used as the simple Android version is not compatible with the Mac version. The steps are the same but with one simple detail to consider.
1. Find the appropriate one Mac version of the BlueStacks Android emulator. It is recommended to find the best version for your system on the official website to avoid dubious or illegitimate versions.
2. Once downloaded, the emulator must be started to begin the installation process in order for it to be fully usable. This step should take a few minutes to complete successfully.
3. Run the BlueStacks emulator, open your Google account (you can use your account or just create a new one) and search for the app in the Play Store.
4. Install the app as usual.
5. Run the KineMaster app and create your videos.
With these simple steps you can download the KineMaster for PC or Mac and create your own original videos to share with friends, followers and family. Take a moment to think about the purpose of your video and consider getting the paid version if needed.
1. Is Kinemaster available for PC?
Yes, Kinemaster is available for PC if you download it using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
There’s no version specifically designed for the PC, so you’ll need to use an emulator to download the app and install it on your PC.
2. How do I download the full version of Kinemaster for PC?
You can only download and install the full version of the app using an Android emulator. In this case, the BlueStacks Android emulator is the best. First of all, download and launch BlueStacks on your PC.
Once the software starts, enter Kinemaster for PC using the search button and download it from the search results that appear.
3. How do I download Kinemaster for PC without watermark?
It can be quite difficult to download the app without a watermark. However, you can use the subscription service without the watermark.
Fortunately, the subscription service has both the monthly subscription and the annual subscription.
4. How can I play Kinemaster on my PC without using BlueStacks?
You may not like how BlueStacks works and you want to play Kinemaster on a different emulator.
If that’s what you want, you can use Nox App Player instead of using BlueStacks as an emulator to play Kinemaster on your PC.
5. How secure is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is completely safe to use on your computer. It may take a little longer to download and install, but it’s still the best and most secure emulator out there.
Read more about the BlueStacks emulation software