Have you ever tried to access a website and received a notification that you are blocked? Or have you tried to download a file and get notified that it is not available in your country? Or have you tried to stream a live event that is only available to certain countries? Don’t worry, there is an easy way to bypass the restriction using the VPN 365 app.
For those unfamiliar with VPN (Virtual private network) is an Internet service that allows you to access websites privately and securely by redirecting the connection through secure and private remote servers around the world. This allows the user to surf anonymously without anyone being able to track their IP address. VPN 365 is one of the applications that offer this service on Android devices.
It offers a wide variety of features including;
• Easier and faster access to restricted websites around the world
• Masks your IP address so you can surf anonymously without having to worry about being followed by hackers or snoopers
• Protects you from hacker attacks, especially if you are connected to a public network
• Bypass firewall-blocked sites on public networks
• Unlimited surfing speed and bandwidth
With the exciting features mentioned above, it’s quick to hit the internet looking for VPN 365 for Windows or Mac and then get disappointed. Yes, it’s true, VPN 365 is only available to Android users. Sucks right? Don’t worry as there is a way to work around this easily. Follow the steps below and you will have VPN 365 on your PC in no time.
Similar reading: How to install the Bestline VPN app on PC and Mac
Before we start, here are a few things you will need;
• The obvious is a PC with Windows (XP or higher) or Mac operating systems
• The PC should have at least 4 GB of free space on hard disk C and at least 2 GB of RAM
• Internet connection
As mentioned earlier, VPN 365 is an Android application. Hence we need to create an environment on the PC to run it. For this we need to install the BlueStacks emulator. This creates a platform on which we can run any Android application.
Install BlueStacks Emulator
• Google “Bluestacks” or directly Visit the official website.
• You will see a download symbol on the start page. Tap on it and the download dialog box will appear
• Save / download the file to your computer
• Find the bluestacks.exe file on the computer
• Run it as an administrator
• Agree to the terms and conditions and continue until the installation is complete
• You may be asked to restart your PC, which is fine
• In case you get a graphics card error, you need to change / update your graphics card
• Start the BlueStacks app
If the app runs, congratulations on passing the technical part of the installation. The next step is to install our VPN 365 on BlueStacks.
There are two ways you can proceed
a) Directly from the Google Play Store
b) From your local PC storage
a) From the Google Play Store
• On the BlueStacks main page, look for the Shop / Play Store icon (looks like the normal Play Store on your Android device).
• Tap it and the login option will appear
• Sign in with your Google account to open the Play Store
• On the Play Store page, click the Search tab and enter VPN 365
• Enter VPN 365 and click on Search
• The app is displayed as the first option or you are taken directly to its page
• Click on Install
• This will download and install the app on BlueStacks.
• When prompted for permissions, just click OK. Nothing bad happens
You have successfully installed VPN 365 and you can find it in the app list on BlueStacks. Just start it up and enjoy the services on your PC
b) From local storage
• Download the VPN 365 apk file from a website of your choice. (Be careful not to download malware.)
• Find the downloaded VPN 365 apk file on your PC
• Drag and drop it onto the BlueStacks emulator start page and wait for it to be installed
• Alternatively, you can double-click on the app. BlueStacks automatically detects and installs VPN 365
• You can also right click on the VPN 365 apk file and click Open with BlueStacks
You can now run the application on BlueStacks as you would on your Android
Advantages and disadvantages of VPN 365
• Unlimited speed and bandwidth
• Various remote servers around the world
• Smart Proxy – Changes the proxy for certain apps, such as: For example, you can change the Twitter proxy to indicate that you are tweeting from a different location.
• Secures your internet connection by hiding your IP address
• No additions for premium users
• Easily access websites with a limited firewall on public websites
• Contains ads (free version)
• Requires payment of a premium to access faster servers
That’s it, VPN 365 is now installed on your Windows or Mac PC. Hope you enjoyed this VPN 365 review.
Also Read: Get VPN 360 for PC FREE!