Huawei Hilink is a uniform management app This works with Huawei products and is used to manage and search for all Huawei Hilink end devices. It can also be used to view network status such as signal strength and roaming status. This app also manages the connected devices, the device’s data usage, and new messages.
Huawei Hilink offers various functions such as the wizard for the Internet connection, changing the password and SSID and selecting the network operator APN change and restart and shut down the device.
Install and run Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi) with BlueStacks Emulator on your PC
BlueStacks emulator is one of the freemium Windows software that allows you to enjoy Android games and applications using Windows / Mac PC. The application changed the rules of the game and we now have a rule of thumb for dealing with compatibility issues and developer restrictions. Here’s how to download and install that Huawei Hilink app on the PC.
1. Download an updated version of the BlueStacks emulator from their official website. To install the app, make sure you have 2 GB of RAM and 9 GB of storage space on your PC. After it works smoothly, you can download the Huawei Hilink app on your PC.
2. Search for the Huawei Hilink with the BlueStacks search tool is at the top of the screen. If the BlueStacks app can’t find results that match, click “Find Play by App Name” to open the Play Store.
3. You now need to log into BlueStacks with your Google account. Activate the Google Play Store and sign in to the Google account. If you don’t already have one, you can create one in the BlueStacks app.
4. Select the desired Huawei Hilink app from the options displayed as soon as you are logged in and the Play Store opens.
5. You can then Click the Price button. If free or priced, the page will pop up and you can use a Google wallet if necessary.
6. Click the Install button. The installation process will start almost immediately.
After the installation is complete, you can run the app. Enjoy that Huawei Hilink on your Windows / Mac PC!
Similar apps and tools like the Huawei HiLink app can be found on our TECHFORPC homepage.