Perfect Player is an app that allows you to watch your favorite content on your smartphone, tablet or television. To use this app you must first have access to IPTV. In this guide we will show you how to download Perfect Player for Windows PC and Mac. Perfect player Since this is an Android app, there is no direct way to download it to your PC. You need an Android emulator like Nox or BlueStacks.
Perfect Player IPTV is a free Android app developed by Niklabs and is available in English. Note that Perfect Player does not contain any playlists or channels. So you need to add your own playlists to watch your videos. Perfect Player supports playlists from M3U and XSPF. Other functions are:
• Supports the IPTV service with logos and EPG
• Well designed OSD menus that are easy to navigate
• Automatic EPG (electronic program guide) update
• Download directly from USB and SD cards and watch videos
• The on-screen display (OSD) is scalable and supports different font sizes and resolutions
• Supports XMLTV and JTV formats for EPGs.
• Ability to control via remote control, mouse or keyboard
Add Perfect IPTV player for Windows PC or Macyou need a reliable android emulator. Android emulators mimic the Android environment on your PC or Mac, so you can install and use Android apps on your PC just like you would on an Android phone.
You should be careful when choosing Android emulators as some of them can be littered with malware, spyware, or cryptocurrency miners. BlueStacks is a recommended Android emulator because it is very reliable and used by millions of people.
Download BlueStacks on your PC or Mac
Installing BlueStacks would be the first step in getting Perfect Player IPTV for PC or Mac. Set up BlueStacks using the following steps:
• Follow that Link here to download BlueStacks
• Open the EXE file, run it and start the installation for BlueStacks
• You can then log into BlueStacks with your Google account
How to Download Perfect Player IPTV for PC and Mac
• After BlueStacks is installed, go to the BlueStacks home screen and find the MyApps tab. Below you will find the Google Play Store
• Find the Perfect Player IPTV app in the Google Play Store and click Install.
• You have now successfully set up Perfect Player IPTV for PC and Mac
• Start the app by creating or adding a playlist. You can do this from the Settings tab. Then select the playlist from the two options M3U or XSPF.
• You can also find EPG on the Settings tab and select from the two options JTV or XMLTV.
• You can watch videos either from IPTV or from your own sources such as SD card or USB. You can choose by clicking the down arrow icon.
Similar app: How to download IPTV Smarters Pro on your PC