vChannel is an app that allows you to watch your favorite channels for free from the internet or stream them live.
The app lets you watch TV channels, homemade videos, TV dramas, sports, and more.
All you need to do is download the app on your PC (which you will learn about later in this article), add your channel selection, and start watching.
If you spend most of your time on a PC or don’t want to argue with your kids about the remote, you can Use vChannel to watch everything online.
This is also beneficial when you are out and about and want to watch something on TV.
The app has a save button that you can use to save and watch your videos later.
There is also a social media sharing option that allows you to share the videos that you have enjoyed with your social media friends.
The app was developed by iSSoft and can be downloaded and used free of charge.
• Supports Chromecast
• Works as an RSS feed video player
• Free download
• Charges quickly
• Uses the RSS 2.0 specification
How to see / download / install vChannel on your PC
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the website Official site of BlueStacks
2. When you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and go to the Google Play Store. (Remember, you must have a Google Play / Gmail account to access the store, so if you don’t have an account, sign up for one, it’s hassle-free.
3. Search the Google Play Store for “vChannel for PC”
4. Click the green download button that appears in the upper left above the word “vChannel for PC Download”.
5. Wait for the download to complete and install the app in your BlueStacks window.
Your download is complete. It’s time to watch your favorite channels on your PC.
Also read: SPB TV for computers