The internet is a digital landscape full of invisible threats. They are in the form of viruses Malware, Corporate espionage and government surveillance. When using the World Wide Web it is very advisable to protect yourself. The best way to do this is by using Surfshark Virtual Private Network (VPN) App. This software gives you private access to the Internet. A closed, encrypted tunnel is created through which you can explore the Internet. In this way, the threat posed by digital threats will be eliminated.
Read on to learn more about Surfshark VPN for PC and how to use it with the BlueStacks Emulator.
What is Surfshark VPN?
Surfshark VPN is a dedicated software tool that allows you to access all of the great content on the internet. It eliminates risks like hacking, espionage, restriction or surveillance. This app offers instant access to any material you want.
When you use the Surfshark VPN, your IP address is immediately replaced with a proxy. This ensures that your location remains private and secure. This way, nobody can track your computer.
Also read: Astrill VPN app for computers and laptops
Features of this VPN app
With the Surfshark VPN App, all your internet activity is secured. The information you send or receive is secured using 256-bit encryption. It also masks your location and erases your digital footprints. This form of security prevents you from being followed or monitored. In addition, your computer system is protected from malware and malicious hackers.
The CleanWeb solution
A unique feature of the Surfshark VPN is that it gives you a CleanWeb experience. Here you can surf the Internet without seeing ads or attempting phishing. In addition, the CleanWeb experience eliminates trackers and removes malware as well. This way, your web surfing is thoroughly cleaned up for your surfing pleasure.
Multiple device coverage
You can use a Surfshark account to protect internet access on multiple devices at the same time. There are many devices that can protect you and your family. In this way, the Surfshark VPN app is versatile and comprehensive.
You may have certain websites that you still want to access after activating the Surfshark VPN app. Some examples of this are mobile banking applications. The Surfshark VPN app has a whitelister function with which you can make this setting. Thanks to this feature, you can still access your financial websites without compromising your digital security.
No logs are recorded
A great feature of the Surfshark VPN for Windows app is that it doesn’t log any internet activity. The company does not track, monitor, or record the things you do online. That way you are really anonymous.
A kill switch
In the rare event that the connection to the Surfshark VPN app is lost, you can be sure. That’s because this VPN has a kill switch feature. It protects your IP address, activities and confidential information from being lost in the event of a connection failure.
You can use the Surfshark VPN for $ 71.88 per year. With this subscription you can use all functions of this application without any restrictions. In order to use it in your personal computer (PC) you need to use the BlueStacks emulator.
Discover complete flexibility with BlueStacks Emulator
This is a powerful emulator that will allow you to run Android applications on your PC. It’s the fastest Android emulator in the world. It’s also packed with options that will enhance your usage experience. The BlueStacks emulator runs a nougat environment for Android 7.1.2. In addition, a resource manager for artificially intelligent (AI) resources will be implemented. This feature ensures that the application you are running has no latency. It guarantees smooth operation. You can use the Surfshark VPN with the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Here’s how to do it.
How to Download and Install Surfshark VPN on Your PC with BlueStacks Emulator
1. Start the process by downloading the BlueStacks emulator on your pc. If you want to use Surfshark VPN for Mac, you can select the emulator version that is compatible with Mac OS in the download window.
2. After the BlueStacks Emulator is downloaded, install it on your computer.
3. This can be done by running the BlueStacks setup.exe file.
4. Run this program when the installation is complete.
5. A start screen with the Install button is displayed.
6. Click this Install button. This way you can proceed with configuring BlueStacks on your PC.
7. A prompt will appear in BlueStacks asking you to sign in to your Google Account. Proceed by providing your login ID and password.
8. Once you have logged in, the BlueStacks home screen will be activated.
9. Navigate to the status bar menu and find the Google Play Store icon.
10. Click on this symbol and the store will start for you immediately.
11. Type Surfshark VPN in the search bar and click Enter.
12. A result list is created immediately. Then click on the Surfshark VPN.
13. On the new page, click Install.
14. This will immediately install the Surfshark VPN app in the BlueStacks emulator.
15. Your PC internet activity is now secured with the Surfshark VPN.
Nowadays it is very important to keep all your internet activity safe. This can be achieved with the Surfshark VPN. It offers perfect digital security by masking your IP address, hiding your location and providing a clean web experience. If you follow the guidelines above, you will be able to take advantage of the security features of Surfshark VPN on your PC with the help of the BlueStacks emulator!
Similar article: Here’s how to download and use the VPNhub app on your PC