Before you begin the installation, here is some useful information about GROWLr. It is an application that gives men of the gay bear community the opportunity to meet other members of the same community.
Users can View profiles, Share and receive photos, find bear bars and send messages to the others. They can also schedule hangouts. This application is only available to men over the age of 18. Are you ready to make a new friend? This is the app to use.
This article explains how to download GROWLr and run it on the BlueStacks emulator. It also explains step by step how to download the emulator and install it on your PC.
Download and install the BlueStacks emulator
- On your PC, open the browser and look for BlueStacks
Emulator for pc.
- Click the link with the URL. www.bluestacks.com.
- For example, choose the latest version
BlueStacks 3 is later than BlueStacks 2 and click download.
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading and go to your “Downloads” in your browser.
- Open the package and accept the installation instructions.
- Click Install and wait for the installation process to complete.
Download and install GROWLr for PC on the BlueStacks emulator
- Make sure you are connected to
the Internet before doing this.
- Start the BlueStacks emulator and log in
to your Google account in the Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Find the Google Play Store in the emulator menu.
- Once you’re signed in, open the Google Play Store in the emulator
- Find the magnifying glass and click on it.
- Type GROWLr and hit Enter on the keyboard.
- Find the app with a bear icon and the name GROWLr in the search results.
- Click the install button that appears and install the app on the emulator.
- Once the app is installed, double-click the icon that appears in the emulator menu to launch it.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial How to download and install the GROWLr application on your PC.
Similar app: Chat Alternative for Windows and Mac