Air gauge 2 is an app that gives you extra screen space. The app works very intelligently and offers space for your work on multiple devices.
Air Display 2 works like a book or paper and offers space for your work to be displayed.
It’s effortless to use too. If you’re using it on subnetworks, just enter the IP address of the PC you’re using and you’ll be logged into the app.
It’s a great tool for graphic designers, producers, artists, photographers, and other professionals who need a lot of screen space to do their work.
The app was created for Android systems but uses the BlueStacks emulator. You can Use Air Display 2 on your PC As you will learn in a few steps at the end of the article.
• Can be used on multiple PCs
• On-screen keyboard
• Easy adjustment
• Shows interactions
• Spontaneous interface
• Multiple compatibilities
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official site (Here)
2. When you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store. (Remember, you must have a Google Play or Gmail account to access the Store. So if you don’t have an account, sign up for one. It’s free and hassle-free.
3. Search for “Air Display 2 for PC” in the Google Play Store.
4. Click the green download button that appears in the upper left above the word Air display 2 for pc
5. Wait for the download to complete, install the app and save it to your BlueStacks. A shortcut will be created in your BlueStacks window. Here you can always access your new app.
Must read: iDisplay app for PC