Do you want to create magical videos from the comfort of your PC?
Do you want to put your photos into action and make them dance to the rhythm of your favorite music?
Or do you want to start your video editing career with a tool that will improve your skills?
If you answered yes to these questions, you need Vinkle. Vinkle is a high quality video editing tool with significant effects and transitions.
In this quick overview, we’re going to look at how to install and use the software on your PC, and how to create videos. But first,
Why do people use Vinkle?
Since Video editing is a complicated skill that many people leave to the professionals. The results? They cannot earn any extra income or have to part with their hard earned cash to get video editing services.
However, Vinkle has brought a new revolution in the industry. It’s effortless to use; Therefore, newbies can make their first stop in learning the art. This doesn’t mention that experts can’t use it. It has one of the most powerful systems and vividly updated templates for advanced users.
The software is popular with vloggers, influencers, and digital marketers. It gives them space to create amazing videos with transitions and lots of slideshows, which helps them gain more audiences.
- Great visual effects with over 300 unique templates.
- The process is straightforward. All you have to do is tap your photos and upload them.
- You can get a free online tutorial from theirs Youtube channel.
- It has bespoke templates that cover all events from birthdays, weddings and family reunions.
Steps to Install Vinkle on Your PC (Windows or Mac)
Like most software programs, installing Vinkle on your PC requires compatible media. The best emulators in this case are BlueStacks and Nox. We’ll look at both of them.
- Download BlueStacks. This guide will show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click and open the APK file and launch BlueStacks on your PC. In some cases, the app may fail to open on BlueStacks. In that case, right click on the apk and navigate to BlueStacks. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file onto the BlueStacks screen.
- When you’re done, install Vinkle and run it to open it. You are then ready to take your first exam.
If you don’t want to use the BlueStacks emulator as installation media, you can use Nox. The emulator is still great and the installation process is not difficult.
- First of all, download and install Nox on your PC.
- Drag and drop the APK file onto Nox. The file manager is displayed. Click the open folder on the blue file sign.
- Install the APK file you just downloaded from your PC to Nox. You can also copy the file to other locations in the emulator.
Using Vinkle Video Editor
- Creating an edited video is very quick and easy. Using the software is like using an app on your phone. Here is the procedure for using it.
- Choose the templates that you think will be best suited for the video. Select your photos.
- Complete the slideshow with stickers, texts and save it on your camera. You can then go into a social media sharing spree.
Breathing life into your favorite photos shouldn’t be an uphill battle. While some tools do the opposite of what you’d expect, Vinkle is just a Google search away.
Related post: Get the Triller Music Video app for Windows and Mac