RadarScope is a weather detection app that sends out weather warnings like approaching storms, thunder, lightning, floods and other reflections and speeds.
Radarscope works efficiently on Android systems, but you need a radarscope for PC if you want to use the app on your PC.
To get RadarScope on your PC This is useful, for example, to create weather forecasts for media houses that were created directly in your newsroom, or when you need the updates for PowerPoint for a presentation in class, or just because the device you spend most of your time on is your PC is.
• Locates 25,000 cities
• Updates the data every 2-3 minutes
• Acceses156 NEXRAD radar stations in the US
• Access to 30 radar stations in Canada
• Also 2 radar stations in Korea
RadarScope is free, but there is a paid subscription that offers additional services such as real-time lightning data and advanced loops.
Who is RadarScope for?
• Weather enthusiasts
• Students and schools
• People trapped in bad weather
• Flood rescue missions
• Weather news
• Anyone who wants to stay up to date on weather changes
How to Download RadarScope on Your PC (Windows and Mac)
- Get BlueStacks by downloading it here. (Make sure you use this link. Getting BlueStacks from the official site is more secure.
- BlueStacks will install in less than a minute and you can move on to the next step
- Open an account on Google Play if you don’t already have one
- Go to your BlueStacks homepage and search for “Google Play Store”.
- By doing Google Play Store Search engine looks for “RadarScope for PC”.
- Click the download button in the top left and allow time to download
- When you’re done, click Install. The software will be installed in your BlueStacks window.
Your RadarScope can be used on the PC. Enjoy!
Also check out: Google Trips for PC