Moon + Reader is an amazing e-book reading app with various tools that will warmly fit any book. You can upload a lot of e-books in all possible formats be it b2, epub, text, mobi, chm, html, rar, zip and so many others.
Moonreader has fantastic features like day and night modes that allow users to read easily both at night and during the day. There are also paging features like volume buttons and touch screen.
You might want to have Moon + Reader on a PC when you have lunch in the office to peek a page or two of your book or when you don’t want to bend over your phone while reading. From font sizes to themes and auto-scrolling modes, here is the list of 24 functions for Moon + Reader.
Functions of the Moon + Reader App:
- Language compatible
- Breathtaking backgrounds
- Automatic scroll modes (5)
- Super smooth scrolling
- Eye protection options
- 10 beautiful themes
- 42 languages
- Highlight the deployment
- Track tracking
- Release function
- Backup available
- Translation options
Install Moonreader on your PC with BlueStacks
- What enables you to use Android apps on a PC is an emulator. There are plenty of emulators out there, but BlueStacks takes the trophy as its current app.
- To get BlueStacks, download it from her side.
- Once you’ve installed the app, go to the Google Play Store.
- Now search for “Moon + Reader for PC”.
- Go to the windows of your BlueStack and install the app.
Moon + Reader is now ready to be used on your PC.