Mcent is a free app that pays its users for a specific browsing activity.
You get paid Watch specific videos, download applications, recommend to friends and family.
The app is amazing because it makes you feel like you are not being scammed if you forcefully view and download pop-up ads before you can access any webpage.
How to Download Mcent on Your PC
Although the app can be used on mobile devices, you may want to try it out on PC. Everyone has their reason for wanting to use an app on a particular device. But some of the reasons that you should Use Mcent on a PC because the functions appear more visible on a large screen. And if you are a teacher, or you have an art presentation or any other presentation that you created with images with Mcent, you may need a PC to give your audience a clearer look.
Here’s how to download the app to your PC.
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official site click here
2. When you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and go to the Google Play Store. (Remember, you need to have a Google Play account to access the store, so if you don’t have an account, sign up for one, it’s hassle-free.
3. Search for “Mcent” in the Google Play Store.
4. Click the green download button that appears in the upper left above the word Mcent.
5. Wait for the download to complete and check in your BlueStacks to see the shortcut created. BlueStacks will display the shortcut that was created.
6. Your Mcent for PC is ready to use.
Also read: Cinemabox App for PC