Introduced Keepsake Photo Vault
Do you have photos and videos that you don’t want to share with everyone? If you’ve always wanted an app to keep your photos and videos private and secure, Keepsafe is the app for you.
An overview of the Keepsafe app
Keepsafe is one of the best Vault apps out there. Not only does Keepsafe help keep your data private, it also gives you the ability to retrieve that data if you lose your device.
With Keepsafe, you don’t have to worry about nosy people gaining access to your private files. With Keepsafe you can protect your data with a PIN code or a Touch ID for fingerprints.
You may spend more time on your PC and want the convenience of having Keepsake on your PC. Follow the tutorial below for instructions on how to install Keepsafe on your PC.
How does Keepsafe work?
The main task of the app is to protect your data from prying eyes. It uses numerous layers of encryption to do the job.
It offers a wide range of protective media. These include fingerprint protection, PIN code protection and one of the most secure technology systems known as military encryption. You can guess where this system is used.
One of the noticeable features you’ll come across in the app is a backup system. The idea behind this feature is to keep your files safe in the cloud. If you lose your device, your data can be easily accessed by downloading it from the cloud.
So does that mean you can’t share it if nobody can see it? Not necessarily. The app allows you to share your photos and videos with anyone you want.
Steps to download the Keepsafe app for your PC:
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks emulator from the website to your PC Official site of BlueStacks. BlueStacks allows you to run Android apps on your PC as you cannot install APK files directly on your PC.
- After you’ve downloaded BlueStacks, install it on your PC. If you are having problems installing BlueStacks, please get help here.
- After installing BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and search for “Google Play Store”.
- Search for “keepsake” in the Google Play Store and click the “Install” button.
- BlueStacks will download and install the Keepsafe app. A link of this will also be shown on the BlueStacks homepage. You are now ready to use Keepsafe on your PC.
The above method works for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Mac PC.
Features and functions of the Keepsafe app:
The main features of the Keepsafe app include:
Privacy: Keepsafe keeps your data private by hiding it from other users. Only you can access these files. You can use a PIN or your fingerprint Touch ID. Other users cannot view these files through your gallery app or file manager.
Encryption: Keepsafe uses encrypted AES-256 encryption. It is considered to be one of the best encryption methods and is considered “bank level” and “military grade”. This means that even if you lose your device, nobody will be able to use brute force to access your files.
File Sync: This is a great way to share your Keepsafe files across your different devices. If you don’t have your smartphone with you but have your PC close by, you can use your smartphone to access files that you have uploaded to Keepsafe.
Benefits of Keepsafe
- Keepsafe is an easy to use app. The user interface is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- Keepsafe offers the option of logging in with biometric functions. This is much easier than using PINs and passwords.
- The app is powerful, and outsiders can hardly access it without your consent.
- It uses a strong SSL.
- The backup plan is effective because you don’t have to worry if you lose your data.
Disadvantages of the Keepsafe app
- The app is partially restricted. It’s not entirely free. Keepsafe has a free limit of 5000 files. You need the premium version to upload more files.
- However, it’s well worth the security and privacy you get.
- You will not be able to keep the pop-up ads running through.
- You may be fed up with using biometrics every time you have to log into the app.
Keepsafe does a great job of keeping your pictures private and secure. It does more than expected. It’s a very reliable app that I would recommend to anyone.
Related post: How to Download and Install InShot Video Editor on PC