With uncertainties that we face every day on the web, we no longer really enjoy the web as we fear the dark web of data theft. Nowadays, because of the too many problems we hear about, you find a lot one these days everyone prefers a virtual private network as it is more secure, but with the too many options available, which one is best?
But before we find the best option for you, we need to understand what VPN is?
VPN in simple terms, you can create and connect to a secure internet connection by connecting it to another network over the web. VPN was originally created to connect corporate networks together in a very effective and secure way, when it evolved by having your network traffic to a new network, you can also access websites with restricted regions. It also hides your IP address from the web by giving you a new IP address from a different location. Now we know what it does and what app is actually being used to deliver these results because the internet is full of apps that they claim do all of this but they fail. From personal experience, I’ve tried three or four VPNs, but I only trust 21VPN now, it’s the best in every way.
What is 21VPN?
When an on-network server works all over the world, connects your phone, PC or even your tablet to another server on the Internet, and you can access and search the Internet through this computer Internet, a new identity is created on your computer, making you look like tours from different countries are connected?
21VPN allows you to access a website that you cannot normally access from your location. 21VPN encrypts your connection and forwards it to a new server of your choice, e.g. B. USA, UK, Ukraine. The app has 4 plans if you’d like additional features like:
• text and browsing; $ 2.95 per month to make calls and send texts
• Streamer: $ 5.95 per month. Enjoy full HD videos and torrents, plus text and a search schedule
• Paranoid Gate: $ 7.95 Hidden Activities from ISP, Deep Web Search, and Text and Browsing Plan
• Ultimate: $ 9.95 per month for all previous plans
The advantages of 21VPN:
Aside from the fact that they keep improving their app and adding new servers every day, these are some of the main benefits you get with this app:
– Access to a website with geographic restrictions
– Unblock all websites protected by a firewall
– Hide your IP address or any of your activities online
– Extreme protection of your ID and data
– You don’t have to access it via root
– Now access Netflix from your location as you or another website can
To download 21VPN for PC:
You can get it with NOX, just follow my steps:
– Download the NOX player to your PC – Download link
– Install it after the installation you will receive a notification
– Open the app and log into your Google account
– Look for the 21VPN
– Install 21VPN once that’s done. You have unlimited access to 21VPN for free
Or you can get it with BlueStacks Emulator:
– Download BlueStacks on your computer – Download link
– Launch BlueStacks and look for 21VPN in the search area
– Log in and download the app
– After downloading just lunch the app and enjoy your new server
If you’re having trouble with BlueStacks, just download Microsoft.net and it will sort your problem.
Getting this amazing app is not difficult and very easy. It can be done in a few steps and minutes, and gives you a lifetime of options for new servers
I would highly recommend 21VPN for the best possible internet browsing experience. You get a new IP selection of locations and servers and are all free and easily accessible. I loved using it and hiding my IP address which made me feel more secure and protected, you can now make better use of it for a better experience.
Similar app: VeePN app for PC and Mac