As the need for VPNs has increased, so has the number of VPNs on the market. As a result, you may find that there are so many VPN scams out there today. If you are lucky enough to find a 100% working VPN, you have to offer a fortune to use it.
Don’t despair, however, 20Speed VPN is a real and working VPN among the few legitimate VPNs out there.
Here we are going to talk about installing the app on your computer, especially Windows and Mac devices as this is the most widely used operating system.
20Speed VPN Basics
20Speed VPN is one of the most widely used VPNs in the UAE. The VPN enables its users to access information from any site in the world. This VPN is known for providing service without high fees. It’s also very easy to use and configure so that anyone can use it, including veterans and newbies.
If you think that some platforms have been blocked so that you cannot access them, all you need to do is connect to the VPN and access the websites. You can also communicate with anyone on the social platforms, be it by sending a text or by video call. Communicating with people on the social platforms while using this VPN will ensure that your information is private and hidden from hackers or other cybercriminals.
This app offers complete anonymity services and ensures that no one has the opportunity to track you down in any way. If you want to use this app, you need to sign in or sign in. Sure, it’s not a one-tap VPN, but it’s a fast app too. Free users are given a few hours, and then the app is automatically disconnected. You can go for premium if you are a new user. However, you have 2 hours to use the app for free. The app records the total time used in the app.
Essential functions of 20Speed VPN
Below are some of the key features of this application.
- The app is compatible with all Android devices as long as the version is over 4.3.
- Android devices below 1.0 must be rooted for compatibility reasons.
- You can talk to support through the app.
- The app shows the remaining time for subscription and connection.
- You can use any type of home internet or mobile internet.
Free download 20Speed VPN for PC
The help of an Android emulator is currently required to download this app. The app is only compatible with Android devices. To download them to a Windows or Mac device, you will need an emulator. This third party software emulates Android apps and games so that you can download them to your computer.
Fortunately, I like an emulator Bluestacks, currently the most popular emulator on the market, is free to use. With that in mind, in this article we will be using Bluestacks as an emulator to emulate 20Speed VPN for PC.
How to Download and Use 20Speed VPN for PC
So without further discussion, let’s get down to the few simple steps you need to take to download the app and use it on your PC.
1. The first step for you is to Download Bluestacksthat will be in a raw file.
2. Click the raw file to start the installation.
3. Open Bluestacks.
4. To configure this software, you need to sign in with your Gmail account.
5. After you have logged in, you will be redirected to the user interface of the software where you click on the Google Play icon.
6. Search for 20Speed VPN for PC in the Google Play search bar.
7. Click the Install button next to the 20Speed VPN for the PC icon. The installation process will start automatically.
8. Once installed, you can now effectively use the app on your computer.
Unfortunately, the VPN is not available for iPhone and iOS devices. However, you can use the method above to download the app on the PC.
Do you need a VPN? This question should automatically be positive because you need it. With the advent of cyber crime these days, a good VPN will keep you safe from any cyber crime and anyone who is following you on the internet. 20Speed VPN also gives you the ability to access blocked websites on the internet.