Hammer VPN is a Anti-DPI VPN This restructures the payload and header of your traffic in such a way that it is difficult to get an idea of your traffic. There is full data protection and excellent internet speed with the use of the Hammer VPN app by how it works.
However, many other functions are available with this app. The basic goal is to know how to use the tool to download this app and install it on the PC BlueStacks emulator.
Where do I install Hammer VPN for PC?
This app can easily be installed and used on a device running Windows XP.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a MacBook. The devices may be on a computer or laptop. The process is carried out using an Android emulator. To be able to install this app, the BlueStacks App Player will be needed. The following steps describe the steps involved in installing the app on a PC.
Steps to install and run the app
1. BlueStacks App Player or Nox App Player will be downloaded and installed. Depends on
Based on your preference, we would use BlueStacks as an example.
2. Then set up BlueStacks.
3. As soon as the BlueStacks are set up, you can install the app for the PC.
4. Open the installed BlueStacks software on your computer.
5. In BlueStacks, click the search button, then click the Android button. The search button is therefore in the Android menu.
6. Then type the name of the app in the same search box and search for it using the Google Play Store.
7. When the result is displayed, select the app and run the installation.
8. Once the app is installed, it will appear under all apps.
9. Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
10. As you move the mouse right and left, follow the on-screen instructions to use the app.
11. And that’s all you need to do to have the app and use it on your PC.
Related Reading: DroidVPN App – Free Download for PC