KPN Tunnel is an application for Android OS that makes devices available to users free of charge and free of charge secure internet connection. In general, the application monitors the configuration of the nearby networks and allows Android and IOS mobile devices to handle them. It works pretty quickly and is trustworthy on mobile devices. The application can be considered one of the best SSH tunnel VPNs lately. The main purpose of this tool is to establish a secure connection and even give users the ability to reach websites that are blocked behind the firewall.
The application was developed for Android OS and can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store. While this tool is generally meant to work on mobile devices, there is a smart way to use it on PCs, laptops, and Mac OS. This can be achieved through software called an emulator.
What is the BlueStacks App Player?
As mentioned earlier, the KPN tunnel can be successfully loaded onto a PC or MAC using BlueStacks App Player. This is a freeware emulator that can play almost all kinds of applications for Android or IOS on Windows PC and MAC OS computers. Most industry experts state that BlueStacks is one of the best applications for users Play Android applications on PC or MAC computers.
It can be considered one of the most popular of its kind and it works quite well when compared to other similar programs. It’s compatible with almost every PC and laptop, and doesn’t have high system requirements to function properly.
If you’ve never installed BlueStacks App Player on a PC, here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
Download and install BlueStacks App Player
1. Download BlueStacks on your PC from the official site. It’s around 410MB in size and the download time will depend on the speed of your internet connection. https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
2. Start the installation process.
3. A start screen is displayed. Click the blue “Next” button in the lower right corner.
4. A dialog box will open asking you where to save the BlueStacks App Player. Choose a location from the Browse button and then click Next.
5. The next dialog box shows two options. The first indicates that BlueStacks runs best with App Store access enabled and the second is Application Communications. Check both for the emulator to work properly.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. When the installation process is complete, another dialog box will appear asking for your location. This is useful if you are running the application on a mobile device, but not necessary for the PC. You can therefore select the “I do not accept” option.
8. The installer may ask if the Android device is present. If it is available, all programs and documents from the account can be synchronized
9. Leave it here for a while and read the next step
Set up the KPN Tunnel app on your PC / Mac
1. After you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks App Player on your computer, now is the time to download KPN Tunnel. Go to the official page from which you will download the application’s APK file. It can be downloaded here: https://apkpure.com/kpn-tunnel-official/kpn.soft.dev.kpntunnel
2. Open the download page and click the “Download APK” link. It’s about 3.0MB.
3. When you click the link, a new page will open that says “Download”. A dialog box will ask you where to save the file.
4. Select a location and click “Save”. Save the file on your PC. You can choose to save it to your desktop as it is quite small and easily accessible from there.
Back to the BlueStacks emulator to start the KPN tunnel
On your computer, open the BlueStacks emulator and you will see buttons on the top. On the left you will find a “Search” button. Click on it and type “KPN” to find the file. You will find the “Add APK File” button instead.
There are some things that need to be done only once and before using the emulator for the first time. A dialog box will ask if you have a Google profile. If so, select this option. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one. After you have logged into your Google profile, click the “Let’s go” button.
Click “Add APK” or “Install APK”. Download the already downloaded APK file for the KPN tunnel. A dialog box will ask you where it is saved. Therefore, select the storage location.
This will install the KPN tunnel on BlueStacks.
5. After the installation, you will find KPN Tunnel on the BlueStacks emulator screen.
Remember that like all computer programs, BlueStacks Emulator is a program that mimics Android on a PCIt is therefore entirely possible that errors or problems sometimes occur depending on the operating system you are currently using.