The value of privacy has grown in importance these days as all news is about government snooping and hackers compromising your personal information. To avoid such cases, virtual private network applications are used.
These are similar to your computer’s incognito window. The VPNs can also be used on smartphones, tablets and smartwatches. WhatsVPN is a first-class app for VPNs available in the Android Play Store and the Apple App Store.
WhatsVPN is a type of application on PCs and Macs that gives you private networks. It is developed and maintained by Unlimited DT Security Studio. The main goal of this type of facility is deployment Data privacy to users in any part of the world.
How does it work?
The user needs to download the WhatsVPN app and install it on their computer. The VPN then assigns the user one of the many IP addresses depending on the country. It is up to the user to choose the IP address. The app does not require any registration or login data.
It’s a completely free app with a bigger privacy module. For the Android version, the WhatsVPN app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for the iOS it should be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
How to Download WhatsVPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
There are two methods to download the WhatsVPN app on PC.
- Using the Bluestacks App Player
- Using the Nox App Player
The more common way to do this is through that BlueStacks App Player. Below are the steps to download the VPN app:
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator to the PC. You can find the download link for the emulator at FileHippo.
2. After downloading, run the file. Set up the installation and finally click Finish.
3. After completing this step, a BlueStacks app icon will appear on the desktop.
4. Open the app and enter your Gmail address that you want to use. This is required to set up the Google Play Store.
5. After setting up the Play Store, enter the word “WhatsVPN” in the search bar at the top right.
6. Click the WhatsVPN app in the search results. Check the system requirements, then click Install.
7. Now click on the app and download the APK file. The file is available via a link in the app.
8. Once downloaded, click the APK file to open it.
9. When you click on the file, the download will start automatically with the Android emulator.
10. Go to the Android Emulator and click on My Apps. (My Apps displays the list of all the apps that you have downloaded.)
11. You will find the WhatsVPN app in the My Apps area.
12. Click on the app and start browsing with complete privacy.
Advantages of the WhatsVPN app
Some of the features and benefits of the WhatsVPN app that make it a better choice than the other VPN apps are:
- Privacy – The basis on which this app is based. There’s no sniffing or hacking into your data.
- Access – You have access to many blocked websites that may be important to you.
- Design – the design is simple and easy to use.
- Free – the app is absolutely free with no hidden costs.
- Speed - It’s faster than most browsers.
So if you value your privacy and want to access websites without anyone knowing, this is the app you should go for.
Also read: Use the Hi VPN app on your PC