DroidVPN is an easy-to-use software application for Android devices that enables the user to take advantage of privileges like encrypting internet traffic, making it easier to surf blocked websites and even connect to nearby paid network hotspots for free.
This mobile app is also useful if you want to tunnel your traffic over UDP or ICMP (i.e. if you are connecting through a rooted device). The app works at unlimited speed and you can even block annoying ads that appear while you surf the web. The app can also be used with the BlueStacks application on your Windows PC or Mac.
Install DroidVPN for Windows PC
1. First, download the BlueStacks application and properly install it on your PC
2. If you don’t have a BlueStacks account, you will need to create an account with your email account.
3. When you have finished installing and the BlueStacks software is running, click the search box in the top right corner and enter the name DroidVPN app.
4. The application will appear and BlueStacks will offer you the option to install it.
5. When the installation process is complete, click the Bluestacks home screen, then click the Recently Installed Apps button.
6. A new screen with the DroidVPN app is displayed and click on it to open it.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to start using and enjoy the great experience.
Install the DroidVPN application for Mac
1. First you need to make sure you download and install this BlueStacks application correctly on your pc.
2. You need to create an account with your email address in order to be able to complete the registration process
3. Open the BlueStacks program and click the search button in the top right corner.
4. Enter the name of the app. In this case, DroidVPN app and click it to install.
5. When the installation process is complete, click the Recently Installed Apps button to view them.
6. Click the application to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the app.
Also Check: How to Download and Install Hi VPN on PC