LocalCast is a video player and editor with over 3 million users.
Created by Stefan Pledl, The app can edit, zoom and send videos on almost any device.
LocalCast is compatible with Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and all major smart TVs.
The app has great audio and video on many players, but there are some devices that don’t support the app’s media players.
Trying out the app on any player can help you determine which player it works best with. Some players may show audio rather than video and vice versa. Each of these characters indicates that the player does not support the app.
The app is free and is now available for use on a PC from the Google Play Store. In order to play videos on PC, you need to convert the videos from MP4, 3GP or MKV Which are the versions used on Android systems.
You might want to Use LocalCast on a PC Because of the advantage that you can watch your videos on a larger screen compared to your small phone display. Using the app on a PC also gives you more storage space for your videos.
To Download LocalCast on your PC, follow these steps:
- Download BlueStacks from on your PC the official BlueStacks site
- Once you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks home page and enter Google Play Store. (Remember, you must have a Google Play account to access the store, so if you don’t have an account, sign up for one. It’s free and hassle-free.
- Search the Google Play Store for “LocalCast for PC.”
- Click the green download button that appears in the top left
- Wait for the download to complete and install the app on your BlueStacks. LocalCast for PC is then ready for use.
Also read: Tubio Cast Web Videos