Twomon USB for PC is free software that allows you to connect to multiple PCs at the same time.
The app works smartly, so you get extra screen space so you can view your work on other PCs or laptops.
All you have to do is auto-log in and access your work / game and other stuff on multiple monitors.
It’s effortless to use too. If you are using it on subnetworks, all you have to do is enter that IP address of the PC You use and you will be signed into the app.
It’s the perfect software for players who want to play in groups. It’s also a great tool for graphic designers, producers, artists, photographers, and other professionals who need a lot of screen space to do their work.
The app was created for Android systems, but with BlueStacks emulator;; You can use Twomon USB as you will learn in these few steps.
See also: How to Get Air Display 2 on Your PC
Steps to download
1. Download BlueStacks from BlueStacks to your PC Official page.
2. When you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store. (Remember, you must have a Google Play or Gmail account to access the store, so if you don’t have an account, sign up for one, it’s free.
3. Search the Google Play Store for “Twomon USB for PC”.
4. Click the green download button that appears in the upper left above the word Twomon USB for PC.
5. Wait for the download to complete, install the app and save it to your BlueStacks. A shortcut will be created in your BlueStacks window. Here you can always access your new app when you want to use it.
Also read: Smart Connect for PC