Thunder VPN is a mobile application that provides a free virtual private network for free. The application encrypts the user’s connection, making it difficult for third parties to see the user’s online activity. For everyone interested Online security and privacythen this application is useful.
Thunder VPN does not require any special setting or registration to use. The application is absolutely free and not restricted in any way.
It is obvious that one would like to run such an application on a PC. The following are installation instructions Thunder VPN for Mac and Thunder VPN for Windows.
Instructions on how to download and run Thunder VPN for Windows PC
Before downloading the BlueStacks emulator, make sure that there is enough free space on your PC to ensure a smooth download and installation of the software.
First we need to download and install the BlueStacks emulator on which we will run the application.
Open your PC’s browser and search for “Bluestacks Emulator”. Choose the latest version from the BlueStacks Official Website and click the download button to download.
Now go to your Downloads folder on your PC and look for the downloaded file. Open it to install. Accept the Windows prompts and wait for the installation process to finish.
Open the software, find and install Thunder
VPN application with BlueStacks emulator. Here’s how:
- After opening BlueStacks, go to the app’s menu and search for the Google Play Store.
- Click the Play Store app to open the search icon and search. Click on it and enter “Thunder VPN”. Enter and wait for the app to be found.
- Now click on the app, usually the first one under the search results if you have entered the correct app name.
- Download and install the application, but it will run automatically for the Play Store as long as the download button is clicked.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. This process can take some time depending on the type of system used and the size of the application. Once installed, open the app and you can use your Thunder VPN on Windows.
How to download Thunder VPN for Mac
The instructions for installing Thunder VPN on a Mac using the BlueStacks emulator are no different from those for installing and running it on Windows. For Mac users:
- Open your Safari browser and search
for BlueStacks emulator.
- Select BlueStacks 2 and click Download
- Select the downloaded file and open it for installation. Wait for the installation process to finish and make sure your Mac PC is turned on to avoid the itching that can cause the process to not complete.
- Once installed, open the BlueStacks emulator and search Google Play.
- Open the Google Play Store and enter the name of the app in the search bar, e.g. B. “Thunder VPN” and click the search button to search for the application.
- If you see the results, please make sure you select the correct application as you may find many other apps that have the “Thunder VPN” in their names. Be careful here.
- Accept any download prompts that appear and wait for the app to download. Make sure your internet connection is reliable to avoid process failure due to connection failure.
The application will be downloaded and installed. So be patient and don’t interrupt.
Now go to “All Apps” on BlueStacks and run your Thunder VPN application.
Also Read: How To Get The Atom VPN App On Your PC