Whether you are trying to access the internet anonymously for business or personal reasons, you need to make sure that you are investing in the best VPN.
There are many companies that offer VPN or Wi-Fi security services, but only some of them are worth paying for. Today I’m going to share with you about the most budget-friendly VPNs out there Ivacy VPN.
Ivacy VPN has some standout features like all other VPNs out there that make it a standalone VPN service. It’s a better solution for your anonymity, privacy, security, and unlocking needs. Continue reading…
What is Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy VPN is a VPN service company founded in 2007. It is managed by PMG Private Limited (communications solutions giant) based in Singapore.
Ivacy creates a secure connection as a VPN service over a public network, sends it over the connection and encrypts (converts (information or data) into code) your traffic.
Encryption gives you protection as it ensures that no one else can read your traffic and resending it gives you privacy and anonymity as your traffic is coming from one of Ivacy’s servers instead of your device.
Since its inception, Ivacy VPN has shown that they are not satisfied with just using existing technology to deliver services. Their creativity leads them to reveal the unique aspect, which is split tunneling in 2010.
Ivacy VPN can be used anywhere except in countries where VPNs are banned, such as Iraq. Ivacy VPN is owned by more than two lakhs (2,000,000) consumers.
You can also be a consumer if you are 18 years old. You can use this service (https://www.ivacy.com) for your online protection needs.
Note: According to the network solution expert, Ivacy is compatible with all major platforms. Hence, it doesn’t matter what phone or tablet you have.
Just install Ivacy’s VPN app and protect your data and privacy from a wide variety of online threats including spammers, snoopers, hackers, spyware, and even government surveillance.
Featured Features of Ivacy VPN
• Ivacy VPN does not compromise on high quality services such as internet independence, streaming, data protection and secure downloading.
• Protects users’ devices from errors and malware through a rigorous security assessment.
• Your policy does not contain a DNS logging system
• It has an internet kill switch and split tunneling
• Super fast downloads and 5 simultaneous registrations
• Ivacy VPN offers users the strongest encryption available. You can enjoy TCP and UDP protocols along with 256-bit encryption.
• Ivacy VPN removes the bandwidth limit. With Ivacy VPN you can use unlimited bandwidth. This facility is only for its customers.
• It is best for streaming shows and movies that are rated by VPN leaderboards
• It has a P2P file share confirmation and a VPN configuration
• Ivacy VPN for PC prices: $ 9.99 (1 month), $ 29.99 (6 months), and $ 39.99 (1 year)
Download and Install Ivacy VPN for PC
You can install Ivacy VPN for PC using an Android emulator. You can find numerous Android emulators for the PC on the Internet. We choose BlueStacks because of its stability, work efficiency and high speed.
Step 1 (download BlueStacks)
First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator. It’s a high speed emulator out there. The file size is 300 MB. So you will need to be patient for a few minutes when downloading.
Step 2 (Install the BlueStacks software)
The second step is to install the BlueStacks like any other program for Windows. Click on the downloaded file and run the option. Then let the software make changes to your PC.
Step 3 (open emulator and select language)
Once you have finished installing the BlueStacks software, open the emulator. Choose the language and connect the WiFi to an emulator to do other tasks.
Step 4 (use Google account)
Now use the existing Google account. Sign in by entering your account password and ID. If you don’t have a Google account, create a new one.
Step 5 (open the Google Play app)
Once you find the BlueStacks home screen, click the My Apps option on the left. Next, click on the system apps and open the Google Play Store app.
Step 6 (Complete the Ivacy VPN installation.)
In the search bar you will find the Ivacy VPN in the Google Play Store. Then click the Install button and complete the installation process. Note that this Ivacy Limited HotSpot VPN is open.
• All functions that are available to consumers
• No user logs, bandwidth logs, persistent logs and traffic logs
• State-of-the-art security
• Affordable for longer plans
• Excellent uptime
• High speed for the price (e.g. download speed of the US server: 45.86 Mbit / s and upload: 43.92 Mbit / s
• Available protocols: L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP and IKev2
• With Ivacy VPN, you can enjoy 24/7 live customer service.
Note: Ivacy’s customer service team is known for taking every application and listening to every objection. Ivacy always tries its best to solve problems from users who get into their knowledge.
• No free trial
• Buying a monthly package is a little expensive
• It is not compatible with the TOR network or other proxies
• It doesn’t work with Netflix
• The money-back guarantee is incomplete
Is Ivacy VPN Scam or Legitimate?
Ivacy VPN service is not a scam. It is a legal service for the consumer. It has been online for a long time and offers its services to all consumers without any difficulty. You get exactly what you paid for and the payment method is very secure.
Note: Ivacy VPN has 275 servers. The company offers services at over 100 locations in around 52 countries worldwide. Their 100 different areas, mostly the 52 countries circled, are some of the highest in the industry.
Ivacy is known as a one-stop solution for four different online needs: privacy, security, unlocking and anonymity. With Ivacy VPN you can really keep your data and information safe.
It would be an excellent service for those looking for a budget friendly solution. Have you ever used this service? If so, please share your experience with us by leaving a comment below.
Also read: Best VPN Apps for PC Reviewed by Techforpc.com