If you’re reading reviews and want to find a good VPN for your daily internet chores, this is one of the most truthful reviews you can read today. There are so many reviews to choose from. Some are real, while others just strive to get your hard earned cash. Others are still used by scammers to get inside your device and your most important data.
It’s important that you take your time and know more about a particular VPN before you can trust it to do the job. In this review we will talk about it today Argo VPNhow to download it on your device and how to use it.
Via Argo VPN
Argo VPN is a free Iranian VPN with premium features, some of which can be found in commercial VPNs. Argo VPN works great in Iran helping people bypass various internet censorship.
Argo VPN was developed by Filtershekanha, the group that also owns TeleDR and Electornproxy. These apps help Iranian citizens bypass internet censorship. These two apps have long been helping Iranians access Telegram and Twitter.
The Argo VPN team believes in freedom of speech on online platforms. The aim is to ensure that Iranian citizens get the freedom they deserve.
To this end, they developed the Argo VPN with some features that Iranians can use to bypass various internet restrictions.
Argo Premium features
As mentioned above, Argo VPN has some features that are mostly only found in commercial VPNs. They can be premium but you don’t have to pay anything to access them. These features are considered high-end features, giving more people the freedom to talk online.
This firewall helps users block certain websites that they do not want to be tracked. This means that users can freely use the internet and as long as they use Argo VPN these rogue websites will remain blocked. These can be websites that track other people’s data and information. You can also block websites that promote child pornography and keep your children safe from such dangers.
- Block malware and phishing websites
This VPN has a public repository that allows users to block malware and phishing websites from accessing your data. This feature enables Argo VPN users to ensure they are protected from phishing or malware threats. Sometimes while browsing the internet, you don’t know when you are clicking on a phishing or malware website. You could be in big trouble if you don’t have a VPN that allows you to block such websites before contacting you. Fortunately, Argo VPN has this repository which is always updated and helps in blocking dangerous websites.
Argo VPN allows users to block certain URLs from downloading data to your device. You can use the exception list to set aside the URLs that you want to be excluded from your internet connection.
How to download Argo VPN for Windows PC / Mac – step by step
Argo VPN is an Android and iOS application. This just means that the app is only available for Android and iOS devices. Downloading Argo VPN for PC would be impossible. However, if you want to download the VPN to your PC, you can download the app to your Windows or Mac computers using Android emulators.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Bluestacks Android Emulator to download Argo VPN for PC.
1. Download and install the Bluestacks app on your pc. You can go to their official website and download the software on your PC. You will first confirm whether there is enough space on your PC to download the software. It will also take a few minutes to download this software to your PC. Therefore, be careful not to interfere with the installation process.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, there are a few easy steps to create one. Once you are signed in to your Google account, you can visit the Google Play Store and search for Argo VPN.
3. When you find it, click the ‘Install’ button and wait for the VPN to be installed on your PC.
4. Once installed, you can now use your VPN on your Windows or Mac computer. However, you should know that you cannot use the VPN outside of the emulator. To be able to use the VPN, your emulator should always be open.
An emulator helps people use Android apps on their Windows or Mac devices. This means that you can use any Android application on your PC. There are many Android emulators out there, but the most trustworthy one is the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Argo VPN is a good VPN and the fact that it is a free VPN with premium features makes it one of the best VPNs out there on the Iranian market. Users can use this VPN to prevent websites from being used to trick people with their data.