FlipaClip is a drawing app that uses frame animation. This app is the new and digital version of the traditional flip book.
The app offers amazing tools to enable drawings of all kinds. Like a flip book, it shows ghosting before and after drawing.
You can use it to develop both images and animation videos. It also allows pens to be used even if it supports Samsung Spen.
What’s even more interesting is that you can use the app to upload and share your video and picture creations on all social media platforms like Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Features of the app
• Presentation of the art class
How to download FlipaClip on your PC
Although the app can be used on mobile devices, you may want to do so Try it on the PC. Everyone has their reason for wanting to use an app on a particular device. But some of the reasons that you should use FlipaClip on a PC because the functions appear more visible on a large screen. And if you’re a teacher, or you have an art presentation or other presentation that you’ve created images of with FlipaClip, you may need a PC to give your audience a clearer look.
How to get the app on your PC
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the website Official site of BlueStacks
2. If you have BlueStacks installed on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage
and go to the Google Play Store. (Remember, you must have a Google Play account to access the store, so if you don’t have an account, sign up for one, it’s hassle-free.)
3. Search the Google Play Store for “FlipaClip”
4. Click the green download button that appears in the upper left above the word FlipaClip
5. Wait for the download to complete and check in your BlueStacks to see the shortcut created
Similar app: SketchBook for PC