The BlueStacks Emulator is the application that allows you to turn your PC into a literal Android phone. This allows you to interact with great apps that you would otherwise need to access to access your phone. This can help you save the budget on buying multiple devices or in emergencies like losing your phone. Some of the most important apps that you will need in your BlueStacks are Bot Changer VPN for PC. This article will walk you through how to download and install it.
Via Bot Changer VPN
For newbies, VPN is an abbreviation for Virtual Private Networks, which refers to a technology that allows users to securely and privately send and receive data over a public or private network.
Bot Changer VPN is one of the VPN apps that is considered the best free to date. With this app you get 100% unlimited VPN services without registration. The app allows you to surf the internet with an anonymous identity while your privacy is encrypted. You can also virtually change your location so that you can access some location-restricted services while your actual IP address is hidden. It also gives you security for your data like bank cards and passwords and ensures that you are not tracked and hacked over the internet.
In this context you need the app for your privacy on the internet if you are using BlueStacks, if you are using BlueStacks as a “phone”. The procedure for downloading the app for Windows is no different from any other operating system.
Downloading the app also allows you to interact with other 1M + users, some of whom rated the app as the best with a rating of 4.5 / 5. The app is 9.6MB in size, which means it doesn’t take up much storage space.
How to Download Bot Changer VPN for Computer
1. Download and install BlueStacks from HereDouble click the BlueStacks icon to launch it on the PC.
2. When it starts, click My Apps. It’s the blue icon labeled “Apps” in the top left corner.
3. Double-click the Google Play Store to launch it.
4. In the search bar, type “bot changer vpn-free vpn proxy and Wi-Fi security”.
5. Press Enter on your keyboard.
6. You will get search results with the bot changer VPN on top.
7. It has a unique logo like a heart-shaped sign that says “Bot Changer VPN” inside so it is easy to spot.
8. Click it to open the full installation page.
9. Click the Install button.
10. The download will start at a speed that depends on the strength of your internet.
It is therefore advisable to connect to the faster internet to avoid frustration with such a small download package.
How to set up the app
1. Click Sign in to Google to authorize and synchronize your data on your Android phone.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. If you are using a two-step verification process, you should have the device that is sending the security code.
4. As soon as the registration is completed, the download is automatically successful.
5. You can start your bot changer VPN for the computer and review and perform several quick configurations to personalize them. However, registration is not mandatory.
Please remember to optimize your hard drive and delete unwanted apps as BlueStacks is a heavy application that takes up about 2GB of space. This can prevent your device from hanging or working slowly.
Also, only ever download apps that are necessary for the better speed of your BlueStacks. It’s also important to come back to the Google Play Store, rate the app, and leave feedback to improve and trust other potential users.
Also check: Kaspersky VPN app – download to PC