Since 2009, Ace VPN has served intelligent DN servers in over 25 countries. It is therefore a reliable VPN tool to try for your PC. And the good thing is that you can get a free version for your Android phone or your PC.
If you need a tool for professional use, you have to look for the premium version which has more features.
In this article, we’re going to take a deep dive into Ace VPN for PC, the difference between free and premium plans, and why you should consider this over other VPN tools.
Why you choose Ace VPN
First, the tool is not limited to one platform. You can use it on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone. This feature makes it a handy VPN tool as most of the others aren’t universal.
In addition, the servers are among the fastest. They are based on robust gigabit networks that offer a high level of data transmission in your geographic area.
As you already know, most VPN tools lose their internet speed over time. Ace VPN is no different. However, the latency is recommended.
Ace VPN for PC functions
Most of the Ace VPN features are the same as other VPN tools. However, we cannot deny the fact that some features are unique, which sets it apart from its competitors.
- You can take care of your valuable data through encryption
- You don’t need to register, log in or need a password to log in. This makes it more convenient and easier to access and use.
- The speed of the servers is just amazing.
- The server doesn’t limit your connection or bandwidth.
- You have lifetime access to the free server unless you want to try the VIP package.
- You get a free technical service that is at your side when you need it
- They have a one week money back guarantee (but this is rare).
- They have at least no configuration requirements.
How to download Ace VPN on your PC
Before starting the process, first make sure you have an Android emulator. With this tool, you can safely run Android apps or games on your PC.
However, to download this tool, it is recommended to use BlueStacks Android Emulator for better and faster performance. The tool is available for all Windows versions.
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks on Windows or Mac and install them on your computer according to the instructions on the screen.
- Double click the downloaded file to run BlueStacks on Windows and fill in the required details.
- Click the “Apps” tab, followed by “Open System” and select “Google Store”
- Enter Ace VPN in the Playstore search.
- You will notice different apps from the search results. You can click the Install button and accept the start of the installation process.
The pros and cons can be head to toe when you try Ace VPN. However, you are still free to try the premium package if you think it serves you better. Thanks for reading. We hope this article has helped you understand Ace VPN better.
Also read: Vpnify for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac)