CameraFi app and download and install on PC with the BlueStacks emulator.
The CameraFi app is designed to bring you live streaming from various video apps such as: Pull out, Facebook, and Youtube. You can take a picture or record a video with the USB UVC camera connected to tablets or Android phones.
CameraFi Live allows you to set the broadcast confidentiality so that you can only view the broadcast in a situation where you need personal videos. It is also possible for you to take advantage of the use of a portable camera during real-time live streaming via the external USB camera connection.
Some of the features of the CameraFi app
• Great User Interface – A user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
• Multimedia – video and audio support for recording.
• Live streaming – corporate marketing, games, drones, entertainment, sports, music, etc.
• Healthcare – Animal Testing, Dermatology, Veterinary Medicine, etc.
• Industry – engineering, repair, etc.
• Automobile Sports – Sports, Bicycle, Aviation, and Automobile.
Process of downloading and installing CameraFi for PC
You’ll need to use BlueStacks, an Android app that will allow you to run any Android app on your PC, in our case CameraFi for Mac and CameraFi for Windows. Hence, this is where the process is involved:
1. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC. This emulator will help you experience the use of any Android app on your PC. You can Download this special emulator from its official website. When you open the downloaded app, it is ready to run on your PC.
2. Sign in to your Gmail account. If you already have a Gmail account, just sign in. However, if you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one. Go to the BlueStacks Emulator under the Apps section and click on the email to log into your account. You can’t access the Google Play Store without a Gmail account.
3. Just search in the Apps section of BlueStacks Emulator and click on Google Play to open it.
4. Type CameraFi in the Google Play search bar and then select and install that particular app from the search results. The CameraFi download will start automatically and the process often takes a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Once downloaded and installed, you can use CameraFi for Windows or CameraFi for Mac.
In conclusion, this is definitely a timely application that can help in connecting various imaging devices to an Android device. In this way, received videos and images can be displayed on the screen of the user device to accompany the captured content of the often small mobile camera.
Similar app: CameraFi Live for computers and laptops