The Allconnect app is a fantastic and easy-to-use video player developed by Tuxera Inc. With the app, you can access and play your favorite music, videos and films in one place. To install Allconnect for PCyou need an Android emulator, since it is originally an Android and iOS app.
Functions of the Allconnect app
- Access all of your media in one place with just one click. This includes music, videos, photos, movies, TV series, and other TV shows.
- Allows you to stream all of your favorite programs and shows on all connected devices. This includes smart TVs, Chromecast, Xbox, Roku devices, AppleTV and Airplay speakers.
- Multiple connections and streams to ensure you don’t miss any of your favorite shows.
- It can be streamed from various servers, websites and, more excitingly, the cloud.
- Expanded choices for streaming and playback, including adding or removing selected media from the queue.
- It also supports casting a range of YouTube videos.
All you need is a good internet connection to enjoy this fabulous allconnect experience.
How to install Allconnect for Windows and Mac
Since Allconnect is an Android and iOS app, an Android emulator must be installed for the PC so that the Allconnect app can be run. This includes BlueStacks for Windows and Nox Player for Mac. In this tutorial we are going to look at BlueStacks. Follow this simple installation process to install Allconnect for PC.
Step 1: Download and Install BlueStacks
Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from the internet and run it. You can find BlueStacks download links on sites like Softonic and FileHippo. Install it by clicking on the downloaded file and clicking “Run as administrator”.
Step 2: Sign in to your Google Play Store account
Sign in by clicking the “Sign In” button and entering your email address and password. Check your account as needed.
Step 3: Search for Allconnect and download it
Enter the name ‘Allconnect’ in the search bar and click Download when it appears. Install and run it by clicking on the downloaded file and running it from the BlueStacks app.
Step 4: Start Allconnect on the PC
Start the app and enjoy the fascinating functions on your computer. Access all of your media via the Allconnect app and get the ultimate streaming experience.
That’s it! You have successfully started Allconnect on the PC for all versions of Windows 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10 / 10.1 / Vista and XP as well as Mac OS. Good luck and have a great time enjoying the Allconnect experience.